Enduro winter ride from 11am between Le Châble and Verbier open
The lift between Le Châble and Verbier is open for bikers from 11am.
(week-end only, every days from the 1st of December)
Thanks to respect the followed rules of good practice:
- All enduro and XC trails are located on hiking trails and shared with hikers. Be cautious of hikers on these trails and give them priority.
- Cross villages and inhabited areas at a reduced speed, be alert while crossing roads and respect traffic rules.
- Certain enduro itineraries traverse steep areas and close to cliffs, identify them and be cautious in those exposed areas. Do not hesitate to dismount from the bike if necessary.
- Respect the environment where you ride, stay on the trails, no pirate lines, no cuts between turns.
Thanks to stay on red trails if it's snowy.
The enduro itinéraries map (advanced/expert): Plan_Enduro_Winter.pdf
The "Bike" pass is at CHF 28.- for a day.
Conditions (3 of December 2019):
StacheDay - Ronnie Mac theme - closing party 26.10.2019!
To celebrate the last weekend of the season, the Bikepark and Téléverbier prepare you a crazy "Mustache" Saturday, this year under the theme "R.MAC"
- Free chicken-curry at the Médran Café between 11.30am-2pm for all riders wearing a mustache and all bikepark pass owner.
- R.MAC contest at 3pm on the jump line at the Ruinettes
- At the Medran Café at 5pm Price giving and drink offerd by the bikepark
- 7pm-10pm Walliser Burger dinner at the Médran Café / CHF 20.-
- 11pm-2am Stache Party at the Pub Mt-Fort with live concert of the DEAD SHAMANS followed by the rider's party.
Packages in Le Châble with night at the Mt-Fort swiss lodge:
- 1. 2x bikepark pass + walliser burger + shuttle + night/breakfast / CHF 129.-
- 2. 1x bikepark pass + walliser burger + shuttle + night/breakfast / CHF 99.-
- 3. walliser burger + shuttle + night/breakfast / CHF 80.-
- 3. 1x bikepark pass + walliser burger + shuttle / CHF 55.-
- 4. walliser burger + shuttle CHF 25.-
Shuttle: 6pm / Châble (gondola st.) -> Verbier
2.30am / Verbier (Médran) -> Châble
Shuttle price: single way 5.- , turn trip10.-
Booking here (all your info + package number / subject "MoustacheDay"): firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 (0)27 775 33 63
For more info please contact: email@example.com
Parking information. Free parking at Châble and Verbier at the sport center. Shuttle "after party" at 2:30 Verbier-Le Châble (booking is advised).
Enduro "Chasse aux points" - SaSaturday 28th September 2019
Concept: points are hidden in the trails of the area. The map of the locations is distributed the morning. It's up to you to be the fastest and adopt the best strategy!
Free registration (on place)
9am Medran Café
-> team of 2 (Mens, Womens and mixed)
10am to 4pm - hunting the points
Return with the maximum of point between 3.30-4pm
4.30pm Awards + free drink by the bikepark
Tchoutchou - Saturday 31st August 2018
This Saturday 31st at 3.45pm !!! A descent in one big group at the end of the day followed by an apero at Médran Café, free drink to all participants.
50 riders in 2018, we hope more every year ;) The godola to go back to Le Châble will be open until the evening, because of the Electroclette festival, then you will have all your time to enjoy the end of day ! ;) RDV at 3.45pm at the top of the mountain at the start of the red track 07. See you Saturday !
Images from the 2018 edition:
E-bike festival - 15-18 of August 2019
The Verbier E-Bike Festival is a 100% electric event for everybody.
During 4 days between the 15-18th August 2019 visitors of every level will get the opportunity to re-discover the mountains another way: E-Bike tests, Rando gourmande, Discovery tours, Tour du Val de Bagnes.
Learn more on www.verbierebikefestival.com
Verbier Bikeschool & Guide
Do you need a guide to discover the enduro trails? Whether it is for a half-day or a full-day ride, we will guide you along the most beautiful trails of the region, and even give you tips to improve your riding skills.
More infos and booking here
Chainless Race- 27th of July 2019
More info and registration here