SnowDay4Bikes - 27th of January 2023 (reserve date February 3)
End of "online" registrations -> Still possible on place from 10 to 11am !
A free-ride mountain biking on snow in the after-noon, followed by an aperitif/tapas at the summit of Savoleyres and a final descent at sunset!
No race here, except against your friends! ;) You’ll ride at your pace, with whoever you want, and do as many runs you want...
The 10km sledge run of La Tzoumaz, with its 6m wide, are specially prepared for this day and reserved for you. After this tiring day, share a good aperitif/tapas at Savoleyres restaurant at 2'354m., and the utlime run at sunset on La Tzoumaz or Verbier is made through the ski slopes!
Programme: • 10am-11am: Registration at the Savoleyres gondola station (Verbier) and in Tzoumaz (Tourism Office)
• 10.30 am: Track open !
• 4.30 pm: Last lift to the top
• 5 pm to 6 pm
: Apéro Savoleyres restaurant
• 6.15 pm: Last downhill by night
• 7 pm: Return to Verbier or la Tzoumaz. End of the event.
Gear: • Recommended mud tires. Studded tires unnecessary and prohibited.
• Full face helemet are recommended
• Headlight + warm gear for the night descent
Terms of cancelation:
• If the weather is bad for January 27th, your registration will be automatically postponed for the February 3rd.
• Your registration will be fully refunded if the event must be canceled...
• In case of injury before the event, the refund will be made on presentation of a medical certificate.