!!! Postponed to February 7th !!! Due to the quantity of snow and warmer temperatures from Thursday, we are forced to postpone the event to February 7. More news beginning of next week...
A free-ride mountain biking on snow in the after-noon, followed by an aperitif, fondue and a final descent by night!
No race here, except against your friends! ;) You’ll ride at your pace, with whoever you want, and do as many runs you want...
The 10km sledge run of La Tzoumaz, with its 6m wide, are specially prepared for this day and reserved for you. After this tiring day, the Bikepark offers you an aperitif at Savoleyres restaurant at 2'354m. After to be warmed up with a good cheese fondue, the return on La Tzoumaz or Verbier is made through the ski slopes!
|!!! LIMITED PLACES TO 130 !!!
||Registration open until 29 Jan. 12 am
|After received the paiment, the name(s) will be displayed at the bottom of this page.
If you do the paiment for more than one person, please send us the full list of names to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the name under which the paiment is made.
or by bank with mention "Snowday4bikes" (please note your First/Last name and an email of contact):
Promobike Verbier/St-Bernard, CP 300, 1936 Verbier - Suisse
Banque: BCVS / BIC: BCVSCH2LXXX
Compte : 19-81-6
I-BAN : CH81 0076 5001 0112 0660 1
|Pre-sales (without lift pass)
For the season or annual Verbier pass owner
|Go faster, fill the disclaimer in advance here.
Print it and bring it to the registration on place.
Age: minium 16 y.o. (complete the disclaimer here), print the form and bring it to the registration on place.
• 10.30am-11.30am: Registration at the Savoleyres gondola station (Verbier) and in Tzoumaz (Tourism Office)
• 10.30am-11.30am: Lift to the track's start. Not allowed to enter the track before the official opening!
• 11.50am: Briefing and track's opening
• 12am-5pm: Free downhill
• 7pm: Cheese Fondue
• 8.30pm: Descent by night to return to Verbier or la Tzoumaz
• 9/9.30pm: Arrival at the resort and end of the event.
• Recommended mud tires. Studded tires unnecessary and prohibited.
• Full face helemet are recommended
• Headlight + warm gear for the night descent
Terms of cancelation:
• If the weather is bad for January 31th, your registration will be automatically postponed for the February 7th.
• Your registration will be fully refunded if the event must be canceled...
• In case of injury before the event, the refund will be made on presentation of a medical certificate.
|Registrations - 27.01.2020|
|2||Schodde || Raphaël|
|3||Corbaz || Cyril |
|4||Reynders || Yann|
|5||Castiglioni|| Mattia |
|6||Vander Straeten || Julien|
|7||Radice Fossati || Alberico|
|8||De Nardo|| Martin|
|9|| Gressier-Soudan|| Romain|
|10|| Laffay|| Jules|
|11|| Dorthe|| Maxime|
|12|| De Giorgi|| Matteo|
|13|| Klimov|| Matwey|
|14|| Vetter|| Yannick|
|15|| Ruchat|| Laurent|
|16|| Troillet|| Jules|
|17 ||Wäckerlin|| David|
|18 ||Waelchli|| Christophe|
|19 ||Hürzeler|| Marc-André|
|20 ||Aellen|| Cali|
|21 ||Aellen|| François|
|22 ||Butler|| Michael|
|23 ||Fieldsend|| Lee|
|24|| Lechthaler|| Anja|
|25|| Zucchinetti|| Mattéo|
|26|| Sarrasin || Olivier|
|27|| Lopez ||Patrice|
|28|| Sprunger|| Jean-Luc|
|29|| Frei|| Nicolas|
| 30 || Huerzeler|| Marc-André|
|31|| Blume || Jorik|
|32 || Laforge|| Marius|
|33 || Feuz || Benoît|
|34|| Singer || Quentin|
|35|| Singer || Quentin|