A free-ride mountain biking on snow in the after-noon, followed by an aperitif, fondue and a final descent by night!
No race here, except against your friends! ;) You’ll ride at your pace, with whoever you want, and do as many runs you want...
The 10km sledge run of La Tzoumaz, with its 6m wide, are specially prepared for this day and reserved for you. After this tiring day, the Bikepark offers you an aperitif at Savoleyres restaurant at 2'354m. After to be warmed up with a good cheese fondue, the return on La Tzoumaz or Verbier is made through the ski slopes! After that we will join together in the local pub to finish this day in style.
Age: minium 16 y.o. (complete the disclaimer here), print the form and bring it to the registration on place.
• 10h30am-11h30am: Registration at the Savoleyres gondola station(Verbier) and in Tzoumaz
• 12ham-5pm: Free downhill
• 7pm: Cheese Fondue
• 8.30pm: Descent by night to return to Verbier or la Tzoumaz
• 9.30pm: Rider’s party at the T Bar (Tzoumaz) /
Rider’s party at the Pub Mt-Fort (Verbier)
• Recommended mud tires. Studded tires unnecessary and prohibited.
• Full face helemet are recommended
• Headlight + warm gear for the night descent
Terms of cancelation:
• Your registration will be fully refunded if the event must be canceled...
• In case of injury before the event, the refund will be made on presentation of a medical certificate.
|| Daniel |
|6||Brand || Xavier|
|7||Rheme || Benoit|
|12||Vagnières || David |
|13||Geneux || Victor|
|14||Fournier|| Fabrice |
|16|| Poujoulat|| Francois|
|17|| Lopez|| Patrice|
|18|| Den Oudendammer|| Erik |
|19|| Ruggiero|| Tanguy|
|20|| Ruggiero|| Tanguy|
|21|| Longchamp|| Yves|
|22|| Wisler|| Jessica|
|23|| Rigault|| Timothée|
|24|| Béguelin|| Marc-Antoine|
|25|| Wäckerlin|| David |
|26|| Rodrigues|| Joao|