2 days of enduro on the most beautiful singletrails of the Val de Bagnes
Cost: CHF 390.-
Includes 2 days with a guide, accommodation (1 night Mt-Fort montain hut) with breakfast, 2-day lift pass, drink & dinner on Saturday.
Age: minimum 18 y.o.
Minimum level : advanced and expert only. The local trails are quite steep and technical. Be careful not to overestimate your skills for these camps !
• Advanced: you often ride enduro and can ride down almost any trails. You are able to ride and/or carry your bike uphill during more than 45 minutes.
• Expert: you ride a lot and are able to ride down any trails, whatever the weather conditions. You are able to ride and/or carry your bike uphill during more than 1.15 hour. No limit ;)
Guides: Guides from the Verbier bikepark school (Swiss Cylcing Guide).
By car: large parking area (free) at the bottom of the gondolas, in front of the hostel.
By train: Le Châble train station at 1 minute walk from the hostel and the gondolas.
No car needed during the 3 days.
In restaurants or in huts, except for the first day (picnic). Lunches are not included. You can bring a picnic with you instead of eating in restaurants/huts if you prefer.
Dinner (for ex.): (first course, main course, 1 drink)
In the Mountain Hut the Saturday night.
8am-9am Welcoming at the gondola station in Le Châble
9am Start of the day
5pm End of day
7pm-9pm Mountain Hut Dinner
9am Start of the day
4pm End of day
Uphill: 500 m
Downhill: 8'000 m
Uphill: 1'000 m
Downhill: 12'000 m
Liability and accident cover mandatory for all the participants. Affiliation to a helicopter rescue society recommended. Promobike Verbier/St Bernard declines any responsibility in case of accident.
Riding gear/Equipment (not included)
• Enduro bike in good condition (minimum travel: 150mm / 6”)
• Repair kit / pump
• Spare tubes and break pads
• Hard casing tires in good condition
• Compulsory protection: knee pads, long gloves, helmet, backpack with hydration pack. Back protection recommended.
• the camp will take place even in case of unfavorable weather conditions. However, the camp will be cancelled if the weather forecasts are bad for the 2 days. A decision will be made 48hrs before the camp starts. The fees would be fully refunded.
• If the camps takes place and the participant decides to cancel his/her booking, 75% of the fees will be refunded.
• If the participant can’t take part in the camp because of an injury, 90% of the fees will be refunded upon presentation of a medical certificate.
Send the completed form "Formulaire_EnduroCamp_2019.pdf" to email@example.com with subject "EnduroCamp". Your booking will be validated once your payment has been received. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
• By bank transfert:
Promobike Verbier/St-Bernard, CP 300, 1936 Verbier - Suisse
Bank: BCVS / BIC: BCVSCH2LXXX
Account : 19-81-6
I-BAN : CH81 0076 5001 0112 0660 1
• Or by Paypal: