2 days of "electric" enduro made for you! All inclusive for CHF 390 .- / p. !
Include: 2 days with guide, lift pass 2 days, meal / night / breakfast at the hut. Level easy and advanced groups and / or expert of 5 p. max / group, 20 places available.
Age: minimum 18 y.o.
Minimum level :
• Easy: I do regular MTB / EMTB, I never go on single trails, but I want to learn.
• Medium: I do a lot of MTB / EMTB, I go down on almost all single trails, but only by
Guides: Guides from the Verbier bikepark school (Swiss Cylcing Guide).
By car: large parking area (free) at the bottom of the gondolas.
By train: Le Châble train station at 1 minute walk to the gondolas.
No car needed during the 2 days.
In restaurants or picnic. Lunches are not included. You can bring a picnic with you instead of eating in restaurants/huts if you prefer.
Dinner (for ex.): (first course, main course, 1 drink)
In the Mountain Hut the Saturday night.
8am-9am Welcoming at the gondola station in Le Châble
9am Start of the day
5pm End of day
7pm-9pm Mountain Hut Dinner
9am Start of the day
4pm End of day
Liability and accident cover mandatory for all the participants. Affiliation to a helicopter rescue society recommended. Promobike Verbier/St Bernard declines any responsibility in case of accident.
Riding gear/Equipment (not included)
• EMTB enduro bike in good condition (full suspension, minimum travel: 150mm / 6”)
• batterie charged and in good condition (take the charger and the key!)
• Repair kit / pump
• Spare tubes and break pads
• Hard casing tires in good condition
• Compulsory protection: knee pads, long gloves, helmet, backpack with hydration pack. Back protection recommended.
• the camp will take place even in case of unfavorable weather conditions. However, the camp will be cancelled if the weather forecasts are bad for the 2 days. A decision will be made 48hrs before the camp starts. The fees would be fully refunded.
• If the camps takes place and the participant decides to cancel his/her booking, 75% of the fees will be refunded.
• If the participant can’t take part in the camp because of an injury, 90% of the fees will be refunded upon presentation of a medical certificate.
Send the completed form "Formulaire_EMTB_EnduroCamp_2019.pdf" to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "EMTB EnduroCamp". Your booking will be validated once your payment has been received. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
• By bank transfert:
Promobike Verbier/St-Bernard, CP 300, 1936 Verbier - Suisse
Bank: BCVS / BIC: BCVSCH2LXXX
Account : 19-81-6
I-BAN : CH81 0076 5001 0112 0660 1
• Or by Paypal: